Monday, November 9, 2009

New Website Stuff

New Website Goings-on
Posted by: Marcus


Since I established The Cynic's Corner, I've gotten plenty of entries, and even have a copycat out there that is trying his best to be me, but is failing miserably. That's a lot more progress than I thought I would pull off with this blog, but thank the Lord above that everything has gone so well so far.

With all that said, I've finally started putting videos of mine on Youtube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/CynicsCorner

I will try to have a couple videos up each month, and I will still be writing weekly entries here on the main blog, so you folks know that I'm not abandoning you who enjoy reading what I write. The entries on Youtube, truth be told, will be more along the lines of unscripted rantings, whereas these entries will probably be much more organized, and thoughtful.

So, enjoy both, faithful readers! Stick around, and I doubt you'll be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment