Saturday, September 25, 2010

Repost: The October Schedule

October 1st – Half-Life

October 8th – Dead Space

October 15th – How to make a true horror game

October 22nd – Doom

October 29th – Condemned: Criminal Origins


Now, here's the thing: There's some neat stuff coming up soon. What I can't say is exactly what's happening. What I can say is that there is a very big site that people are familiar with (to degrees) that you will be seeing me as a part of. A very big part of. No, that's not a fat joke.

Anyway, I've done a little working ahead for some projects, so some of these may change, and others may get thrown in there. Half-Life, by the way, is still an homage of "Freeman's Mind." That one and Dead Space are the two episodes that I'm really wanting to do. However, the rest of the month I'm not completely sure on. I'd like to cover Doom just for fun, but we'll have to see.

What I have been working on, however, is recording Mega Man X footage, so I may swap that out for something, and I've also been considering going over Mass Effect 2, and Dead Rising 2 if I end up getting it. So, whatever happens, it should be good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment