Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Ruh, roh! Micah writes for someone new!

That's right, kiddies. Now I get to expand on my MMA stuff. I restarted MMA Mondays, and I'm also going to be writing for the blog Unintelligent defense. Here's a little sample, a link, and the newest MMA Mondays episode!


Before I get started on this post and have a metric assload of folks calling me a UFC shill or something along those lines, let me say that I like Strikeforce. At their best, the promotion can put on some entertaining shows. They're not always competitive (see Lawler vs Lindland) and the matchmaking doesn't always make sense (Diaz vs Santos seems like a fight to beef up Nick's record), but usually someone's getting their lights put out, or something's getting broken. So, to that degree, I say that Scott Coker should put a feather in his cap. However, he may want to take it back out, because doormats don't wear hats, and he may qualify for the position of sitting on my front porch.




No comments:

Post a Comment