Monday, July 5, 2010

Bioshock 2 Review warning

Just something I wanted to throw together to warn anyone who enjoys the show that I won't be including as much game footage in this review as I have in others. Now, I want to simply say that I know the current format of outlining good, bad, and ugly works very well, and I'm keeping that. However, I honestly have put a little TOO much game footage into my last few reviews, and I feel like the end segment of "Final Thoughts" doesn't do enough to give the review enough personality.

So, hopefully this week I can find a happy balance between game footage, and personal touch. Also, this next review should be quite a bit funnier than the last one. Truthfully, it's hard to take a subject like Bioshock 2 and make it funny, so I plan on cramming it full of goofy jokes, and then slapping myself afterwards.

Another thing to mention is that recording game footage is draining. I have to constantly be watching my computer to make sure that frames don't get skipped, and it's like watching a puppy to make sure he/she doesn't piss on the f#*@ing rug. I hope you don't wonder why I'm a cat person now that I've said that.

So, the review will happen this week, so no worries. I've just got to recover from an exhausting Fourth of July weekend, and we'll be back in business.

-Micah C.


EDIT: On another note, I do plan on seeing "Predators" one way or another, and I will be doing a V-Log/Review of it, because I think that movie is going to SUCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment