Monday, November 1, 2010

Places you should visit, and why

As you'll notice on the sidebar, I've added a "places you should visit" spot. Well, I wanted to throw in a quick post about why you should visit those particular places, and what they entail.

Blistered Thumbs - Aside from the fact that I work there, Blistered Thumbs is probably best summed up as the one site that really has everything that a gamer needs in a website. So, go visit.

Detroit Metal Podcast - DMP is a good metal blog to visit, and I once had a guest appearance on that particular podcast. So, if you love metal, stop by.

Epic Battle Axe - I've always believed that you should support people who do their job well, and the folks at EBA really have my respect. Professional, yet fun. Not to mention they have the best gaming oriented podcast in the business with the EpicBattleCry.

Game Journalists are Incompetent Fuckwits - I think that it goes without saying that I admire what Ben Paddon is doing with this blog, and I do appreciate the fact that he's said nice things about my work in the past. Aside from that, though, Ben's blog is a great resource for budding games journalists to read through, and learn what not to do.

Pushing Up Roses - As I've stated before, Sarah Wilson is a very good friend of mine, and probably has one of my favorite blogs on the net. She's fun, a gamer, and a great artist, so feel free to stop by.

Sean Fausz's Blog - Sean's an awesome guy. I don't need a reason.

The Angry Joe Show - Joe's also an awesome guy, but he has probably one of the most consistently entertaining net shows out there. Not to mention I enjoy that he comes from a fan's angle on his work. He has a great show, and with the BT stuff, he's been a peach to work with.

Extra Credits - I've said before on my Twitter that Extra Credits is the best online show you can find, and I'm saying it again. If you really want solid insight into game design, game history, and where the medium can go, watch Extra Credits. These guys do great work.

No comments:

Post a Comment